A True Story About Bad luck & Kindness

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

A True Story About Bad luck & Kindness

Postby OLDEREK » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Firstly the Bad Luck...........I am so happy, I have a ticket for the last night of the Uk tour at Wembley Arena, when the day arrives I have my old complaint return and ground me, I feel so sad, I was looking forward to it so much, so rather than waste the ticket I gave it back to the person I bought it from, and I'm glad to say they used it...........And Now The Kindess The next day I recieved a Program a Key Fob and the tiny Guitar badge, from this person, I was so touched, after all it was my fault I could not go.......................And it does not end there, last week the DVD of the show dropped through my letter box, with a note "And now you can see the show you missed "
sent to me from the same person.............I won't mention his name here, but when he does read this, I thankyou so much for your kindness...................And it's good to know that in this day and age there are still caring gentleman around........... :D
OLDEREK

Re: A True Story About Bad luck & Kindness

Postby richard coates » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:11 pm

IN THIS WORLD OF MANY DEEDS THAT CONTAIN SELFISHNESS AND HORROR STORIES, IT IS WONDERFUL THAT JUST ONE PERSON CAN RESTORE FAITH IN HUMAN NATURE. WHOEVER IT IS WHAT A GREAT PERSON
REGARDS RICHARD
richard coates

Postby kipper » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:33 pm

richard coates wrote:IN THIS WORLD OF MANY DEEDS THAT CONTAIN SELFISHNESS AND HORROR STORIES, IT IS WONDERFUL THAT JUST ONE PERSON CAN RESTORE FAITH IN HUMAN NATURE. WHOEVER IT IS WHAT A GREAT PERSON
REGARDS RICHARD

nice to here pat on the back all round i think :clap: peter
kipper

Full Real Name: peter harrison

Postby Mikey » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:11 pm

These are the things that restore your faith in your fellow human beings :D
Mikey

Postby Fiesta red » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:23 pm

To add to the story,I travelled with this kind person to the show at Wembley arena. He insisted on leaving the show just before the end to get my car out of the carpark avoiding the getaway delays that occur at Wembley. Thanks ................ Cheers Ken....
Fiesta red

Full Real Name: Ken Bowler

Postby cvfilms » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:36 pm

In this often greedy, selfish world we unfortunately now live in it is absolutely great to hear a story like this. Like has been said, it just restores your faith in the human race and shows that there are still these sort of kind and considerate people around.
kind regards
Rob
cvfilms

Return to The Shadows