Northwest Shadows Club

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Northwest Shadows Club

Postby comic » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Hi All
Just a reminder that the Northwest Shadows Club will be holding their first meeting on Sunday the 17th August,
Starting 12.00 noon till 4pm. There will be full pa system, drums, AC30 amplifiers, ESE Tape Echo for all to use,
also full backing track facilities-mini disc-cd and live playing with resident band the Diamond Geezers. Full Bar facilities, tea, coffee, ect. raffle.
Free entrance, £3 for players
The Northwest Shadows Club replaces the Blackpool Shadows Club.
The Venue is Leyland RAF Club Golden Hill, Leyland PR25 3NN. 5mins from Junction 28 M6.
The club is 100 yds from the Leyland railway station, parking facilities opposit club £1 all day.
All welcome, hope to see you there.
Any enquiries tel 01253 625975.

Cheers
Terry Devon
comic

Re: Northwest Shadows Club

Postby Bob Withrington » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi Terry,

I trust all will go well for your first Northwest Shadows Club meeting next Sunday.

All the best to everyone,

Bob
Bob Withrington

Postby Bren » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:14 am

Hi Terry, we'll be there at the new club in Leyland, lovely comfy club. Bren & Kev .
Bren

Postby piecrusty » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi Terry,

Looking forward to a week on Sunday and being a 'Geezer' again!

Come on you folk out there in 'Shadows land', come and give us a great start to the new club! Dead easy parking all day for a quid, Nice comfy club with a big room, proper stage, bar, comfy seats, tables, its the business................come on down!

Hope to see you up here some time Bob, thanks for the good wishes.
piecrusty

Postby Frank Marvin » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Hi Terry,
Thanks for the reminder, and thanks also for all your good work in sorting out a new venue for us. I 'll be there and I'm looking forward to playing with the band again. See you Sunday.
Frank
Frank Marvin

Postby comic » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:49 pm

A succesful afternoon was had.wonderful attedance, many thanks to all those players and friends for their great support.
Look forward to seeing you all at the next meeting on the 21st September. Cheers Terry Devon
comic

Postby Mikedowns » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:51 am

Hi Terry,
Could you let me know the meeting times and dates for the Northwest Shadows Group. Hope to be able to pay you a visit in the next few months if that's OK.
Thanks
Mike
Mikedowns

Return to The Shadows