s.yorks club,doncaster

The Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity by former members of this community

s.yorks club,doncaster

Postby steve.t » 07 Dec 2009, 20:24

hi all,just a word of thanks to all the guys & gals at the s.yorks club for a great afternoon of music. we were made very welcome & had a good time. bums on seats were abit sparce & where are all the drummers & bass players?? still i reckon a great time was had by all so thanks again & looking forward to the next one on 3/1/10. best wishes, steve.
steve.t

Re: s.yorks club,doncaster

Postby David Martin » 08 Dec 2009, 09:53

Thanks for posting this Steve... we need more info from S Yorks about dates and venue...
David M
David Martin
Site Admin

Postby stagetech » 08 Dec 2009, 15:28

Anybody know anymore about this club.
Where in Doncaster is it. it's been mentioned before but there were no details.

Ian
stagetech

Postby steve.t » 08 Dec 2009, 15:42

hi david,will try & keep the site informed as much as poss, it`s a nice set up at the hyde park w.m.c. & it`s only 10mins at most from the m18. it runs similar to whitwell,with solo stuff 1st then live band,in fact there was a number of whitwell regulars & even an east yorks club member or two, & with the s.yorks meeting being the 1st sunday of every month it does not clash with whitwell. there was a bit of a shortfall of drummers & bass players which i think caused a return to backing track playing towards the end. there is tea, coffee & nibbles to be had as well as the bar, & if it`s not for the ladies? the doncaster outlet is only minutes away for some retail therapy. :shock: so as earlier post stated next one is 3/1/10. thanks, steve
steve.t

Postby steve.t » 08 Dec 2009, 15:54

hi ian, hope you`re abit clearer now? if you look in the announcements section there are contact details in there which i believe david martin put in initially but if i can help p.m. me & i`ll help if poss. thanks, steve
steve.t

Postby stagetech » 09 Dec 2009, 10:45

Thanks for that Steve.
see you there.
Ian
stagetech

Return to The Main Board