Shadows Guitar Club 21st Annual Gala.

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Shadows Guitar Club 21st Annual Gala.

Postby old romantic » Mon May 28, 2018 10:59 am

Good day to you all,
Just a reminder that if you are coming to the gala on 9th, 10th June I have booked the fish restaurant again for the Saturday evening. When you arrive at the gala I will be at the door as usual so please let me know if you are dining there on the Sat night. I have the usual list but don't want to miss anyone out. Have booked for 50 people plus as that is around the usual number. Looking forward to seeing you all again
Linda x
old romantic

Full Real Name: linda harper

Re: Shadows Guitar Club 21st Annual Gala.

Postby Sothall Mike » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:32 am

Hi Linda, I hope all this Train trouble is not going to stop Roger Allcock comming up from Devon ? as I noticed that this year he said they were going to let the train take the strain !!! - more like add to the strain. see you next Saturday.

Regards

Mike Kilner
Sothall Mike

Full Real Name: Michael Kilner

Postby rogera » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:20 am

As far as I know Mike the trains that we hope to catch won't be affected but I'll be keeping a close eye on things.
rogera

Full Real Name: Roger Allcock

Postby old romantic » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:48 pm

Good evening all,
Only a few days before the Gala. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. In previous years we have been able to set up on the Friday evening. Unfortunately this year we are unable to get in to the venue until Saturday morning. We will be there early but would like to ask those attending not to arrive before 10.30 as this will allow the organisers to set up ready for the event and be ready for our 11 oclock start.
Thanks Linda
old romantic

Full Real Name: linda harper

Postby bassboogie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 pm

A big thank you to Linda and Ian, and all the gorgeous ladies and gentlemen who contributed to another fantastic weekend. Great music from everyone who played, and great to get together with our Swedish friends. Kurt Froberg (Ryders and Lenny Clerwell Band) played lead to about 80 seamless and polished tunes during the two days. Thanks again to all and roll on Scarborough Gala 2019.

Luigi
bassboogie

Full Real Name: Luigi Ciapparelli

Return to The Shadows