Shadows on Apple Music

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Shadows on Apple Music

Postby howarddobson » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:58 pm

I just did a search of Shadows albums on Apple Music - and the results are quite random.

There are quite a few original albums on there as well as plenty of hits collections and playlists etc.

But a lot of albums are missing too. For example there is the original compilation Themes and Dreams but not Reflections. There are some of the 60s albums but not all. It shows that you still need CDs or vinyl if you want a compete collection.

I think we should start a campaign to get them all on there!
howarddobson

Full Real Name: Howard Dobson

Re: Shadows on Apple Music

Postby Hank2k » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:08 am

same with Spotify. A lot of the main albums are there but in particular the 80s era albums like Moonlight Shadows and Steppin to the hits are missing.
Hank2k

Postby MartcasterJunior » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:43 am

Your campaign needs to be directed towards whoever holds the distribution rights for those albums, rather than the streaming services in question (so not Apple, Spotify etc.)
MartcasterJunior

Full Real Name: Matthew Verrill

Postby iefje » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Why use a streaming service, when you already have all tracks on physical music carriers? I have made MP3 files of all tracks by using my CD's and vinyl records. I don't want to keep paying for music I already have.
iefje

Full Real Name: Ivo Koers

Return to The Shadows