CAN YOU HELP FIND THIS 'FAN'

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

CAN YOU HELP FIND THIS 'FAN'

Postby leosden » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:43 am

Know it's not usually something we would do but we have been asked by 'someone special' to try and find a Shadows fan from the early days by the name of Marion Webb, or Marianne Webb. This was her name in the 60s but of course would probably have changed now if she married. We are told she lived in or around the Liverpool area. We can't say who or why we are searching for her but all will become clear later in the year. If anyone knows her and has a phone number or address please can you contact us by email. Or if anyone remembers her any information might be helpful.
Appreciate your time reading this but bet it makes you all think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juliette
leosden

Full Real Name: Pat Read

Re: CAN YOU HELP FIND THIS 'FAN'

Postby StuartD » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:58 am

Hi

I remember Marianne / Marion Webb. I think she helped with the Shadows Fan Club at one time. There is some film of Cliff at the NME Poll Winners concert and she is in the audience. I've not seen her since the night of John Rostill's last appearance at the Sheffield Fiesta in June 1970

Regards

Stuart
StuartD

Full Real Name: Stuart Duffy

Postby 362436 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:05 am

Hi Juliette, I used to live in Great Crosby (Liverpool 23) until September 1962.

I cannot recall the lady in question but I will put some feelers out to my old school mates, (that's if they are still "on this planet")!

Never know your luck!

Interesting to eventually find the outcome and the reason behind the search.

Best wishes, Ian. 8-)

Full Real Name: Ian Harris

Postby leosden » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:45 pm

Many thanks to all who responded to our request. We have now found the lady in question.
Juliette
leosden

Full Real Name: Pat Read

Return to The Shadows