Tyneside Shadows Guitar Club Summer Festival 2019

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Tyneside Shadows Guitar Club Summer Festival 2019

Postby jimb49 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:59 pm

We would like to express our thanks to all who attended this years Summer Festival for making it such a great and enjoyable weekend once again. As usual the standard of playing from solo players and bands was exceptional. And again a special thanks to players, bands and guests who travelled long distances to help make this occasion a great weekend. Thank you all for your support and kind comments and hope that you will continue to support future events.
jimb49

Full Real Name: jim butler

Re: Tyneside Shadows Guitar Club Summer Festival 2019

Postby djnevster » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:08 pm

Hi Jim
Thanks to yourself and the crew for all the hard work in organising a super weekends entertainment.
Catch you soon
Neville
djnevster

Full Real Name: Neville Worthington

Postby JimN » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:10 am

Hi, Jim,

This was my first time at the Tyneside Festival but I'm hoping it won't be the last. It was a great weekend in a wonderfully friendly and inclusive atmosphere. I met up with quite a few people I already knew and made lots of new friends. I was also impressed with the venue and the surrounding area.

Thank you for putting up with my playing and thanks to everyone for the organisation (which obviously takes a lot of hard work). It was a great success of which you can all be rightly proud.
JimN

Full Real Name: Jim Nugent

Postby anniv 63 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:22 am

Yes indeed as Jim N said it was a great weekend and my first visit for 11 years.
Lovely friendly people and great to meet up with old and new friends on the Sunday
Special thanks to all those organising the weekend oh and yes all the Bands/Players were great too!!!
Maybe bring my own greetar next year !!!!

Mike
anniv 63

Full Real Name: mj shiach

Postby Iain Purdon » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:29 pm

Agreed. Great to catch up again with JimN and meet Mike for the first time. Now I know what anniv63 means!
Thanks Jim and Margaret, and Tommy, and Tony, and all the folk in charge; you made us feel very welcome. A good, fun weekend.
Iain Purdon
site admin group
Iain Purdon
Site Admin

Full Real Name: Iain Purdon

Return to The Shadows