Guitar Magazine - Jet Harris Interview

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Guitar Magazine - Jet Harris Interview

Postby Tim » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:54 pm

There is an interview with Jet Harris in March's Guitar magazine. I can't see mention of Jet's MBE or recent illness and there are some inaccuracies to annoy fellow nerds like me. But it is interesting, especially the alleged Brian Jones connection!
Do hope Jet's health continues to improve.
Tim
Tim

Re: Guitar Magazine - Jet Harris Interview

Postby Arpeggio » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 pm

I knew that this was going to appear sometime as I was tipped off by interviewer Alan Clayson. The interview itself was carried out several months ago. Jet wouldn't have received news of his MBE by then & even if he had he wouldn't have been allowed to mention it. Mind you - you would have thought that someone on the editorial staff might have had sufficient intuition to have added that piece of information. Also - i believe that Jet was still undergoing medical checks around about the time of the interview and probably didn't want to go public (re: his health issues / problems) at that point in time. Re: inaccuracies - I haven't seen the interview - but must now rush out and buy the magazine - so thanks for this information.

Best wishes,

Rob :D
Arpeggio

Re: Guitar Magazine - Jet Harris Interview

Postby Tim » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Thanks Rob. It reads as if it were done some time ago. The inaccuracies are not serious and not many: just have to nit-pick!
Tim
Tim

Return to The Shadows