Sky- A Time To Confess.

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Sky- A Time To Confess.

Postby Iain Purdon » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:40 pm

I don't see it as unfaithful to enjoy other fine acts! Sky made some great music. I must admit I found watching them slightly cringeworthy, a bit too much mutual admiration going on for my taste, but the music was impeccably performed, as one would hope when five talented musicans get together with a common interest and purpose. One of the great things about the whole Shadows story has been the way so many great players have been associated with it all. Others have already mentioned individual members of Sky and their copious Shads connections. Add to that all the people have played with the Shadows or on their records, or as part of their spin-off work, plus other acts who have been closely connected one way or another. Then there is a fine body of people, many of them members of this forum, who play in the Shadows clubs and various associated bands. I've been enriched and inspired by this great collection of musicians.

Thank you all!

Iain
Last edited by Iain Purdon on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iain Purdon
site admin group
Iain Purdon
Site Admin

Full Real Name: Iain Purdon

Previous

Return to The Shadows