Legend back in business!!

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Legend back in business!!

Postby martcaster » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:29 pm

This time we mean it!! Well!! That was SOME year (and a bit!) But I'm delighted that we ARE back in business! On Friday 27th August at Whitby's Pavilion Theatre we will be strutting our stuff for all it's worth. Ticket prices are £10.00 each. A WORD OF WARNING.....the management of the theatre have handed over the 'online' booking for their events to Ticketmaster, who are quoting a "booking fee" of £3.75 for EVERY ticket sold!! As you can imagine, this has caused ructions to regular patrons (as well as people like ourselves) Can I suggest that, rather than hand over £3.75 (maybe £7.50!) to Ticketmaster, you PM me and I'll purchase the tickets on your behalf and forward them to you. Only too happy to do that.
We sincerely hope to see as many of you as possible. It's been too long since any of us went to any kind of live music gig; here's the chance to sit back, relax and wallow in the music of heroes and maybe have a bit of a sing-along to the Cliff/Shads numbers.
More gigs planned for later in the year, but for now put this one in your diaries.
martcaster

Full Real Name: Martin Verrill

Re: Legend back in business!!

Postby Iain Purdon » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:04 pm

If only I was nearer Whitby I'd be there! I know you guys always put on a great show and, with club activity having been dented by COVID, this will be a great Shads experience for anyone who's missing their fix!

Cheers - Iain
Iain Purdon
site admin group
Iain Purdon
Site Admin

Full Real Name: Iain Purdon

Postby Rich Cowling » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:34 pm

'Legend' sounding good today in this beautiful location I was ready for a live fix, looking forward to the next one at Whitby.
Rich Cowling

Full Real Name: Richard Cowling

Postby martcaster » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:14 am

We're getting close to our big night, and I'm told tickets are going nicely. So, this is a reminder to all of our friends that we're looking forward to seeing you on Friday evening (27th) The theatre booking is working on skeleton staff right now; so I would recommend just coming to the theatre on the night and buying your ticket then, You will not be turned away and, of course, we'd love to see you.
Mart.
martcaster

Full Real Name: Martin Verrill

Return to The Shadows