South Yorkshire Shadows Club - Feb Meeting 2023

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

South Yorkshire Shadows Club - Feb Meeting 2023

Postby Sothall Mike » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:59 am

Hi everyone - well what can I say - just a brilliant afternoon yesterday at the Catholic Club Doncaster. A really great turnout.
A big thank you shoutout to my mate Kevin Harris who traveled all the way over from the North West Shadows Club in Blackpool with a few of their players - thanks guys and I hope we have the pleasure of your company again soon. We even had Dancing Girls !!! Just a fabulous afternoon of great music, banter and friendship. Cant wait for the next one. Thanks to everyone who helped set up and take down at the end - much appreciated. See you all next month.

Regards
Mike Kilner.
Sothall Mike

Full Real Name: Michael Kilner

Re: South Yorkshire Shadows Club - Feb Meeting 2023

Postby GrahamH » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:34 am

I was one of the players who visited with Kevin and would like to thank all concerned for the welcome we received. It was good to see a few faces I recognised from the Tyneside and Scarborough galas of previous years - and hopefully this year too. We were invited to play an extra couple of numbers at the end of the afternoon in recognition of the fact we had travelled so far! A very nice touch and much appreciated.
GrahamH

Full Real Name: Graham Hamilton

Return to The Shadows