Shads in Brisbane last night

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Shads in Brisbane last night

Postby kittycph » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:01 am

Glad to hear that the concerts are still great. It seems like they just gets better and better. :)
kittycph

Postby noelford » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:03 pm

It's The Scotsman Strat, presented to him by that newspaper. I'm not sure The Scotsman would appreciate the 'tabloid headline' reference!:)

I'm sure more knowledgeable members will be able to add a few more details,
noelford

Postby dagon1 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:41 pm

noelford wrote:It's The Scotsman Strat, presented to him by that newspaper. I'm not sure The Scotsman would appreciate the 'tabloid headline' reference!:)

I'm sure more knowledgeable members will be able to add a few more details,

Thanks for clarifying that mystery. I really meant "Newspaper Headlines" but for some reason "Tabloids" came out instead. Must be too much Glennfiddich that night! No idea what The Scotsman appreciates - but I do appreciate a good Scotch. :D :D :D :D
Last edited by dagon1 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
dagon1

Postby wstagner » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:58 am

I'd STILL like to no where Hank buys all those kewl sherts. If anyone has any idea, please advise.
I'm serious.

8-)
wstagner

Postby dagon1 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:03 am

wstagner wrote:I'd STILL like to no where Hank buys all those kewl sherts. If anyone has any idea, please advise.
I'm serious.

8-)

Daggy but kewl, Yeaah Baby !! :lol:

http://resources.bravenet.com/audio_clips/movies_tv/austin_powers_-_yeah_baby__yeah/listen/
dagon1

Previous

Return to The Shadows