Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: The Shadowers announce "That Sound" concerts

Postby Bojan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Good luck guys! It'll be great ! Too bad I live so far away! :cry:
Bojan

Full Real Name: Bojan Drndic

Postby MeBHank » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Thank you to everyone who has wished us well with this venture. Also, many thanks to those who have been in touch to inform us that they will be attending.

We are well underway with preparations for Pipeline and Tilburg too, and there is another performance being prepared to take place before the tour debuts. Once the tickets are available details will be published on the group's website. I shall also start a thread which will detail all performances due to take place before the end of June.

Not long now: these first few performances guarantee that we are facing an exhilarating few months! Come and join in the fun!

J
Justin Daish
MeBHank

Full Real Name: Justin Daish

Postby MeBHank » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:19 pm

MeBHank wrote:Thank you to everyone who has wished us well with this venture. Also, many thanks to those who have been in touch to inform us that they will be attending.

We are well underway with preparations for Pipeline and Tilburg too, and there is another performance being prepared to take place before the tour debuts. Once the tickets are available details will be published on the group's website. I shall also start a thread which will detail all performances due to take place before the end of June.

Not long now: these first few performances guarantee that we are facing an exhilarating few months! Come and join in the fun!

J

I've just realised my last comment could have been misleading. I should have said "Once the tickets are available for this new date details will be published on the group's website." To confirm: tickets are already on sale for the two debut "That Sound" concerts.

Cheers...

J
Justin Daish
MeBHank

Full Real Name: Justin Daish

Previous

Return to The Shadows