~~~~~ After The Tour ~~~~

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

~~~~~ After The Tour ~~~~

Postby OLDEREK » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:05 pm

I wonder how they will feel after this tour ends, they must be worn out, I know I would be, sadly I never got to see them, but I have read every report I can find, The Shadows and Cliff have blown them away everywhere they have been...........How wonderful to know they are fit and well and have enjoyed this run of shows...............Later in the year Cliff is doing his 70th birthday gigs in London, so that will keep him busy.............I would love to hear from the others what they would like to do in the future, ( after they have rested of course :D )...........Like a lot of others I hope Bruce Welch can find the energy to put on Shadowmania again this year, it would be great to see Jet back on stage in his MBE year........Warren Bennett and friends deserve to be back again.........

The Shadows Music makes you feel good so bring it on please...........
OLDEREK

Re: ~~~~~ After The Tour ~~~~

Postby captainhaddock » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 pm

If a new album is out of the question, if releasing some of the better recordings from the archives is impossible (Sorry Dave)then how about a definitive biography with or without the scandal. Whatever happens, I would like to thank all of The Shadows past and present for giving me a lifetime of Wonderful music and may you all have a long and happy retirement.
captainhaddock

Re: ~~~~~ After The Tour ~~~~

Postby dewitteluchendrik » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:27 pm

I think they will never be stopping making music
dewitteluchendrik

Return to The Shadows