amazon.co.uk

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

amazon.co.uk

Postby Admin » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all those who've used the links to amazon, ticketmaster and google search which can be found at the top of this page plus those links on the Sponsored Links page.

It costs no more to use these links than it does to buy direct and the prices quoted are invariably very competitive compared with other sites.

And by using them it all helps to fund the running of the ShadowMusic site. We're very nearly up to 1000 members and prizes of a free red plectrum are waiting for the 1000th member and I may even award plectrums to the most prolific posters as well (sorry, administrators and moderators are excluded).

Thanks again,

Bob.
Admin
Site Admin

Full Real Name: Site Admin

Re: amazon.co.uk

Postby David Martin » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 am

I only use green ones anyway (sniff!) :evil:
David M
David Martin
Site Admin

Full Real Name: David Martin

Postby Paulps » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 am

I see we are up to 991 members, but may the scintillating offer of a red plectrum to member 1000 possibly slow down the growth rate? No-one will want to be 999 and miss out on such a prize. :twisted:

If I post this 500 times will that make me the most prolific poster? :twisted:
Paulps

Postby Paulps » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:07 am

I see we are up to 991 members, but may the scintillating offer of a red plectrum to member 1000 possibly slow down the growth rate? No-one will want to be 999 and miss out on such a prize. :twisted:

If I post this 500 times will that make me the most prolific poster? :twisted:
Paulps

Return to The Shadows