Anyone see Jet on the IOW this past weekend?

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Anyone see Jet on the IOW this past weekend?

Postby gogarrio » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:16 am

Do tell.
gogarrio

Re: Anyone see Jet on the IOW this past weekend?

Postby d jones » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:49 am

Just being wondering the same! any news! anybody!
Dave
d jones

Postby Mark Daniels » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Hi Greg,

Just got back from I.O.W, What a cracking weekend, Jet and the rapiers were Excellent. Jet was in fine form cracking his normal one liners, Health wise not 100% but still got up on stage and gave 200%.

The Rapiers kicked off the show with Shadoogie and Baby my Heart then introduced Jet to a full house at the Bembridge hotel. Show lasted just over the Hour ( short but sweet) as the Rapiers had to catch the midnight ferry, at the end of the show the crowd gave Jet and the Rapiers a standing ovation.

Jet stayed behind signing autograhps and chatting to fans, as the rapiers were rushing to get there gear away.

Had a chat with Colin at the end of the show and was totally gobsmacked to hear that the Rapiers will NOT be doing Shadowmania this year.

Mark
Mark Daniels

Full Real Name: Mark Daniels

Postby gogarrio » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Mark, thanks for the report on Jet and The Rapiers. I was worried, what with the seemingly on and off again status of the show, that the house might not be full. Obviously, the worry was for naught. Sometimes being so close too things blinds you to reality!

And, well, you mentioned it publicly first: Yes, I've heard The Rapiers are not at Shadowmania, their perfect streak at an end. I know nothing more than that. Maybe it's time for a change!
gogarrio

Return to The Shadows