O.T. Large capacity MP3 players?

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: O.T. Large capacity MP3 players?

Postby cmwatts67 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/FB145 ... TM2NzQ4NTc

This is an 160GB iPod refurbished from Apple, this might be of interest I got mine iPod from them within 2 Days. And it's £179.00

Regards
chris
cmwatts67

Full Real Name: CWatts

Postby roger bayliss » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:28 am

I got the Creative XFi as well and its got a great sound to it and it enhances the compressed files nicely putting the sparkle back into the sound lost with compression. Think mines the 16Gb version got lots of albums on there and loads of room left for more :D
American Pro Series Strat 2017, G&L S500 Natural Ash
roger bayliss

Full Real Name: Roger Bayliss

Postby Martin Page » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 am

I've had the Creative Zen Touch 20GB (they also used to do a 40GB version) for five or six years now and it's got a great sound and holds about 5,500 songs. The touch control can be a bit difficult to use however. I have used it for gigs for playing Dave Robbo's bass and drums backing tracks whilst myself and a rhythm guitarist played along to it.

Martin.
Martin Page

Postby iefje » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:30 pm

I have converted most of my music collection (The Shadows and other artists I like) to WMA and some to MP3-format. The only reason I did this, is for playback in my car. When at home, I still play all this music from their original audio carriers, as the sound quality reduces, when converting the music to WMA, MP3 or any other compressed sound format. The difference is almost inaudible when listening to WMA and MP3-files in the car, with the noise of the tyres, the engine, the outside wind, etc.
iefje

Full Real Name: Ivo Koers

Previous

Return to The Shadows