Cardiff Pics

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Cardiff Pics

Postby Arpeggio » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Nowhere near as good as some of the brilliant top quality photos recently posted on here. Three things. 1) I am not a great photographer 2) Especially with a small, fiddly digital camera etc (I know, I know...a bad workman and all that!) 3) Being on the front row.....no - one to block the view except.....two cameramen!!!!! Who were constantly moving around (quite often straight in front of me!!) all night. Oh well...they had their job to do. Anyway - most of my pix were so dreadful I erased / deleted them!! These are as good as it gets (from me) LOL! I just post them out of interest and as a (albeit not great) souvenir of the occasion.

Rob :shock:

More to follow if this works out!

I may need advice on re - sizing etc., etc...but it's a start! :lol:
Arpeggio

Re: Cardiff Pics

Postby Tone » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Nice photos, Rob. I think that's the 50th Anniversary Bruce is using in the bottom one but what chord is he playing?

Cheers.

Tony
Tone

Full Real Name: Tony Ramsden

Postby gogarrio » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:14 am

First row, you lucky bugger!
gogarrio

Postby Arpeggio » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 am

Greg! You're right...it was just that..honest...sheer luck...Geffers knows the story. Re: which chord? No idea but it as in "Willy & The Hand Jive".

Rob :D
Arpeggio

Postby Mikey » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Arpeggio wrote:Greg! You're right...it was just that..honest...sheer luck...Geffers knows the story. Re: which chord? No idea but it as in "Willy & The Hand Jive".

Rob :D

A powerchord?
Mikey

Postby JimN » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Tone20002 wrote:Nice photos, Rob. I think that's the 50th Anniversary Bruce is using in the bottom one but what chord is he playing?
Cheers.
Tony

G9 (with the little finger poised to make it a thirteenth)?

JN
JimN

Full Real Name: Jim Nugent

Return to The Shadows