The board's appearance

Announcements about changes, known bugs, scheduled downtime and anything else about the forums

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

The board's appearance

Postby Admin » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:35 am

The overall look of the board, the colours and layout is called the style. There are other styles available and users can be given the option of switching their preferred style. But the style also contains modifications and add-ons. The gallery is an add-on which only works in "Prosilver", the name for the current style and I have made a couple of modifications to help make this board similar to the old site. If I allow users to switch styles, things will stop working.

However, this board is infinitely configurable and so are the styles. I intend to offer a choice of colour schemes in due course once I've written the options. When that happens you'll find various choices in the User Control Panel and I'll post a message explaining how to find them.

Bob.
Admin
Site Admin

Full Real Name: Site Admin

Re: The board's appearance

Postby David Martin » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:28 am

Thanks Bob... (midnight oil huh?)
David M
David Martin
Site Admin

Full Real Name: David Martin

Re: The board's appearance

Postby OLDEREK » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Last night I was face to face with Bob, this poor man looked the way you look if you stay up every night without sleep, his eyes were bloodshot and he looked worn out, so please Bob get to bed and rest we need you.............................Alive !!! :D :D :D
OLDEREK

Return to Board Admin