Burns Hank Marvin 64 Anniversary

For anything specifically about Burns guitars

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Burns Hank Marvin 64 Anniversary

Postby mickyb » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Thanks for that Dave - unfortunately nothing there now.. Am also looking for a red Apache..
mickyb

Postby Hank2k » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi Micky

Oasis music have one on ebay at the moment

Please see here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Used-Burns-40th-A ... 43a4a70385

Thanks
Hank2k

Postby RUSSET » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Phew, that a bit steep, isn't it ! They may be a ltd. edition, but, over a grand !

Tony.
RUSSET

Postby BrianD » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:09 pm

I am surprised and disappointed at the negative comments regarding Guitar Village posted in this thread. I have dealt with them many times over the past ten + years and always been very happy with their service and quality of the instruments supplied. They are one of my favourite stores and I thnk have one of the best web-sites in this market sector - great selection and well presented. Over the years I have bought two Strats from there including my 'burst '61 Relic, a Relic Telecaster, a vintage Gibson 345, and two of the best guitars I have ever owned and still have today - a Gibson ES355 with Varitone and Maestro trem and my all time favourite - a "Pearly Gates" '59 Les Paul Standard with a great 'bust top. This is the guitar I am playing in my avatar.

I cannot comment re the Red Marvin referred to in this thread but think this is probably a one off "glitch" in their offerings.

Brian
BrianD

Full Real Name: Brian Dandridge

Previous

Return to Burns