Wiring diagram

For anything specifically about Burns guitars

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Wiring diagram

Postby ernie1958 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:35 pm

:) Hey all..I have a question concerning my recently bought Marquee.I have swapped out the cheap pots and selector switch for good
quality parts.Also took out the low budget pickups and put in a set of Burns Apache pickups(custom-made I gather).
But now for the good order of things I need a correct wiring diagram to hook things up.I'm an electronics repairman so that won't be a problem
if I can acquire the right wiring diagram to help me out.
Anybody know of one that is especially for the Marquee or would a Stratocaster wiring diagram probably be the same thing?
All suggestions/help would be highly appreciated!! ;)

Thanks in advance,
Ernie1958
ernie1958

Re: Wiring diagram

Postby hankmeister » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:06 am

Ernie,
I have a Marquee and when I swapped the pups for Kinmans I used the wirogram that came with the pups. But you can use any wiring diagram that gives you the combination of pipkups that you want.
Regards,
Barry
hankmeister

Postby ernie1958 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:02 pm

:) Thanks Barry..I thought there might be some difference in which a Marquee would be wired compared to a Strat that's why
I asked for such a diagram if any.Could be just the same as the Strat so as far as that is concerned then it won't be a problem then to
wire my Marquee accordingly.. ;)
If any other info is available on this matter it's more than welcome!!

Cheers,
Ernie
ernie1958

Postby hankmeister » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:22 am

Ernie,
Try this link. It's one of many but has a useful blender wiring diagram which I have tried--great sounds on the Marquee.
http://www.acmeguitarworks.com/
Regards,
Barry
hankmeister

Postby ernie1958 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:19 pm

hankmeister wrote:Ernie,
Try this link. It's one of many but has a useful blender wiring diagram which I have tried--great sounds on the Marquee.
http://www.acmeguitarworks.com/
Regards,
Barry

;) Cheers Barry...very good site and very usefull as well !! Thanks m8... :thumbup:
ernie1958

Return to Burns