is there a mini delay pedal

For anything to do with guitars, amps, effects units and any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: is there a mini delay pedal

Postby negninegaw » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:27 pm

I bought a Baby Blue. Thanks for the help.
negninegaw

Full Real Name: Van Wageningen

Postby jet690 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:26 pm

Have just got (received today) a Blue Nebula from StanleyFx - It is the big brother to Baby Blue with 21 Shadows pre-sets. Unlike the Baby Blue it is editable enabling you to store your own sounds. Just got it set up and so far - it is fabulous. Worthy to note that it operates on 12v dc - centre POSITIVE connector.
jet690

Full Real Name: John Ashburn

Postby GuitarPhil » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:02 pm

jet690 wrote:Have just got (received today) a Blue Nebula from StanleyFx - It is the big brother to Baby Blue with 21 Shadows pre-sets. Unlike the Baby Blue it is editable enabling you to store your own sounds. Just got it set up and so far - it is fabulous. Worthy to note that it operates on 12v dc - centre POSITIVE connector.

Hi Jet, as well as the original 21 presets the latest Blue Nebula (Version 4 Firmware) now includes almost 40 new patches for extra Shadows tunes, including Dance On, The Rumble, Gonzales, Perfidia etc, plus several Binson Echorec patches and even a couple for David Gilmour fans!

You should have this installed already if you just got your new Blue Nebula from StanleyFX.

Any Blue Nebula owner who has the older firmware can update to the latest version for free from the Stanley FX website http://www.stanleyfx.co.uk/bndownloads.html

I also have full details on my blog https://echotapper.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/version-4-firmware-released/

Enjoy :)

Phil (Blue Nebula Development Team Member)
GuitarPhil

Full Real Name: Philip Hawthorne

Postby jet690 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:06 pm

Thanks Phil - its good to know there is real support out there.
jet690

Full Real Name: John Ashburn

Postby negninegaw » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:02 pm

Baby Blue is great. I had an old Boss DD-3; no comparison. Mick does a great job.
Anyone here with experience of how to mark some presets on the pedal?
I thought of colour markings on a sticker for each (of 3 or 4) presets at each pot.
negninegaw

Full Real Name: Van Wageningen

Previous

Return to Gear