echomatic/meazzi M pedal?

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

echomatic/meazzi M pedal?

Postby phillking » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:48 am

Hi :D
I am trying to find information on the modern Echomatic Meazzi M delay pedal but I cant find any pics or info on the net! Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Thanks Phill :roll:
phillking

Re: echomatic/meazzi M pedal?

Postby Hank2k » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:19 am

Hi Phil

Im assuming you mean this?

This is my pedal made by Pedal Healer in Hungary. Its essentially an Etap pedal but housed in a design that is reminiscent of a Meazzi from the 60s. Its not a Meazzi at all and has no connection with the company.
Hank2k

Postby phillking » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:37 pm

Hi Steve :)
I didn't hear from you again about the swap we were going to do so I assumed you had changed your mind.No problem.How much was the M pedal and do you rate it? I like you love to try different pedals and am looking to poss buy the Etap Nebula.Phill :roll:
phillking

Postby Hank2k » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:07 pm

HI Phil

Apologies i delayed on the Binson with being away etc and had a lot going on but we can pick that back up if interested?

I really like the Meazzi Etap, it does a great job and runs on 9v and looks cool. The cost is £200 shipped so you could save money buying the Stanley FX Baby which is essentially the same thing or spend the same and have a valve Eccamatic however this does look really good and is what a modern meazzi would probably have looked like.

The blue nebula is also really good with automation etc which the Meazzi one doesnt have. Its £250 plus £10 shipping i think and then £10 for an adapter so £270 all in.
Hank2k

Postby phillking » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:56 am

Hi Steve
Thanks for the reply with all the info.We can still do the deal on the g3x(swap) if you want as the Catalinbread Echorec is still wrapped up ready for posting.I just need your address.My email is phillandsusieatgmail.com replace at with @ Phill
phillking

Return to Gear