TVS CELEBRATING ITS 10th BIRTHDAY

For anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units inc eTap plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

TVS CELEBRATING ITS 10th BIRTHDAY

Postby Spike » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:39 am

Happy Birthday TVS, 10 Yrs & Still Going Strong.

TVS Specialty Products was formed late in 2006, with nearly 200 TVS1, TVS2 and TVS3’s sold since then. The TVS3 is now the main seller with units exported to 25 countries around the world, though the largest sales have been to Australia, UK and France.

Hank Marvin started using a TVS3 on some tracks of his Guitar Man album in 2007 and then purchased two units for the 2009 - 2010 Reunited World Tour with Cliff Richard. He also used them on a guest spot when Cliff brought his Reelin’ and a-Rockin’ concert to Perth in 2013. He again used his TVS3 on the Hank CD and is now starting on a new “red guitar” CD, again with the TVS3.

The whole venture had its beginnings in 2005 when Spiro challenged Paul to come up with something that was closer to the original Shadows sound than the Zooms and Quads available at that time. Paul took up the challenge while Gary provided the expert guitar work and critical listening. Spiro took delivery of his unit in 2006, then some friends wanted one too and the rest is history!

Cheers
Spike

Spike

Full Real Name: Spiro Hatzimichael

Re: TVS CELEBRATING ITS 10th BIRTHDAY

Postby rockinscott » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:16 pm

Wow!! Congratulations Spike, and the rest of the team.

I can remember many discussions we all had prior to this on Ade's MSN site, How time flies..

Scott
Mighty Mighty Pleasing Papi's Corn Squeezing, Mercy... White Lightening
rockinscott

Full Real Name: Scott Stannard

Postby Gary Allen » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Hi Spike and Paul,some great soundfiles and some good debates over the years, here's to another 10yrs...regards Gary
Gary Allen

Full Real Name: Gary Allen

Postby Spike » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:37 am

Hi Scott and Gary

Thanks for your nice comments and support!!

Scott: the days of Ade and your wonderful posts...especially your close version of Apache... will always be remembered.
Ade was a good friend and I still miss his company and words of wisdom.
We worked well as a team and I was proud to be his Assistant Manager. I miss him dearly!!

As for TVS...Its been a long time and many hours of research to get this far but we made it and still going strong.
Its all due to a great team effort and of course the qualifications and expertise of Paul Rossiter and of course the phenomenal talents and musical background of Gary Taylor.

My job was easy....I just poured the wine :D :D :D :D

Cheers
Spike
Spike

Full Real Name: Spiro Hatzimichael

Return to Gear