Boss Katana Mini

For anything to do with guitars, amps, effects units and any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Boss Katana Mini

Postby artyman » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:28 am

I've just bought one of these, and for something the size of your lunchbox it is mighty impressive, I was using it last night wit headphones and it sounded like a full sized amp. Through it's own little speakers it still sounds amazing for such a little box. It's big attraction for me was it runs on batteries, so convenient when I don't want to lug my Mustang III around.

I haven't finished fiddling with it's settings yet or tried any pedals. A sample let me know what you think, used Zoom G2 and EFTP for this

artyman

Full Real Name: Ken Gillam

Re: Boss Katana Mini

Postby Ian Miller » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:08 am

Hi,

I've had one for about 3 months now and it is an amazing bit of kit. Great sound even when running backing tracks through it too! Last week I sold an Ibenez superstrat type guita,r and the guy asked to try it through an amp. So i went and got the Katana Mini out and the guy stifled a chuckle. and was then immediately blown away by the sound, he nearly fell over with surprise!!

Ian
Ian Miller

Full Real Name: Ian Miller

Return to Gear