Hank Marvin & Shadows Custom Shop Stratocasters

For anything to do with guitars, amps, effects units and any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Hank Marvin & Shadows Custom Shop Stratocasters

Postby scouserjoe2 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:24 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have recently received a number of requests for a copy of my leaflet on these Stratocasters that I prepared some years ago. I have now made it available once again as a PDF download via the link given below. The leaflet was prepared from data available to me at the time having either seen or owned at least one of each of the models featured. Since then I have been made aware of several variations that were made to the specifications that I set out for the original Signature series; however, I have not updated the leaflet, so please accept my apologies if you are aware of any discrepancies from those specifications listed. Please note that I did not include in the leaflet the early Signature model that was released as a small run with Lace Sensor pickups simply because this was not 'officially endorsed' by Hank Marvin. All the photography was carefully carried out under strict conditions, adopting the same colour space for all models; although colours may vary on individual screens depending upon your system and graphics set up, variations shown between models can reliably be regarded as representative.

The leaflet can be downloaded at :- https://app.box.com/s/d240zz9s4d1lnd3k0u6sa7ld0celoxbi

Best regards,

Ian
Last edited by scouserjoe2 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
scouserjoe2

Full Real Name: Ian Evans

Re: Hank Marvin & Shadows Custom Shop Stratocasters

Postby ea7hj » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:58 pm

The link is wrong for me.
ea7hj

Full Real Name: Antonio Lopez

Postby Stu's Dad » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:24 pm

It works fine for me, is it because you're not in the UK? I don't need the file, I got it from Ian when he first published it, but I've just tried it and it's working.

Len
Stu's Dad

Full Real Name: Leonard Evans

Postby JimN » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:37 am

Many thanks, Ian.
JimN

Full Real Name: Jim Nugent

Return to Gear