Mosky Blue Delay

For anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units inc eTap plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Mosky Blue Delay

Postby sixtiesman » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:02 pm

Hey! I bought a mosky blue delay last week for £16.99 delivered! I'm so impressed I felt compelled to post.

Just to put this into context:
I have a range of delays, most with Mr Hall's echoes, a Q20, Magic Stomp, Etap2hp, zoom rfx2000.

Now the mosky is not going to impress an anorak, but certainly a cap and small scarf.

Just bigger than a matchbox it's very convenient as a rehearsal tool about the house, some might even gig with it.

But...an amazing sound for 16.99 delivered! I've looked today and they are 19.99 but you can get them even cheaper.

For those who are interested they are a copy of the mad professor. They don't have a battery compartment. You have to run them from a power supply.
I use a USB power bank battery and one of those Chinese step up cables ( about £3 ) from ebay. ( 5v to 9v step up ).

Anybody else using these?

sixtiesman
sixtiesman

Full Real Name: clive tallon

Re: Mosky Blue Delay

Postby artyman » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:40 pm

Looks a bit like my Donner Yellow Fall delay pedal
artyman

Full Real Name: Ken Gillam

Postby dave robinson » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:51 am

There are some good delays out there at very little money and I encourage people to try them. With four of these, you could make an impressive set of Shadows echoes no problem. I say four because you need a minimum of four heads to get most of the patterns. One thing I noticed though, it's repeat length only goes to 450ms, so not quite long enough for Apache. :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby Ian Miller » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:29 pm

I noticed a Caline version that does 600ms for around £26.

Ian
Ian Miller

Full Real Name: Ian Miller

Return to Gear