spark amp

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

spark amp

Postby chippy71 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Anyone on here tried that positive grid spark amp for shads sound? looks interesting.
Neil
chippy71

Full Real Name: neil fletcher

Re: spark amp

Postby pauldb38 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:51 pm

Hi chippy theres a few sample Hank tones/echos on there cloud service , i only just got my amp so not had allot of time to play with it, but i'm very happy with it.
pauldb38

Full Real Name: Paul Bulmer

Postby chippy71 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:11 pm

pauldb38 wrote:Hi chippy theres a few sample Hank tones/echos on there cloud service , i only just got my amp so not had allot of time to play with it, but i'm very happy with it.

Hi Paul,
Did you order it direct from positive grid?
chippy71

Postby pauldb38 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:25 pm

Yeah i got a special offer where you got the gigbag with it. Including all the taxes and shipping it was £235, it now comes as standard with the 3 pin earthed power adapter for the uk and everything just worked out the box no issues at all. I paid using paypal just to be on the safe side. Like i say no complaints at all. Took about 3 weeks to get here but thats with christmas post.

Paul
pauldb38

Full Real Name: Paul Bulmer

Postby Hank2k » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:27 pm

It uses the same operating system as Bias FX that i use on the pc and mac. Ive done a couple of generic shadows sound patches that are available to download on the tone cloud. There is so much that you can do with Bias FX and in turn the Spark amp
Hank2k

Postby chippy71 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:10 pm

pauldb38 wrote:Yeah i got a special offer where you got the gigbag with it. Including all the taxes and shipping it was £235, it now comes as standard with the 3 pin earthed power adapter for the uk and everything just worked out the box no issues at all. I paid using paypal just to be on the safe side. Like i say no complaints at all. Took about 3 weeks to get here but thats with christmas post.

Paul

Yeah thats about the price it works out at, phoned guitar guitar in Birmingham they quoted £299 and have to be ordered in.
Neil
chippy71

Postby chippy71 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Hank2k wrote:It uses the same operating system as Bias FX that i use on the pc and mac. Ive done a couple of generic shadows sound patches that are available to download on the tone cloud. There is so much that you can do with Bias FX and in turn the Spark amp

I'm actually ordering it for my son as well because he plays oasis,stone roses stuff etc so he will probably get more use out of the different sounds on it.
Neil
chippy71

Return to Gear