Dave Robinsons Free Zoom Patches

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Dave Robinsons Free Zoom Patches

Postby dave robinson » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:06 pm

David Martin wrote:I'm delighted to see this thread. Those of you who have been here a good few years will have observed Dave's relentless pursuit of the "right" tone and echoes for Shadows music and his hardware "journeys" from most expensive to affordable. It's good to see that it paid off.

Well done Dave... :D

Thanks David, I can't believe I only just saw this. :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby eyemack » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:19 am

I downloaded these excellent patches a while ago and have been using 2 or 3 of them. However, I am confused by the naming of them. I mean, some are obvious (!), but does anyone know what the file names mean, e.g. 301 M1, BINSON 1, etc.?
eyemack

Full Real Name: Iain Mackenzie

Postby Teflon » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:50 pm

dave robinson wrote:I've found all the Zoom files including the Gx1on on a hard drive so I could send them to anyone who'd be prepared to get them to a downloadable situation if possible. :)

Hi Dave, if you send them over to me at cdbradley@ntlworld.com, I'll get them hosted on the shared link :)

Cliff
Teflon

Full Real Name: Cliff Bradley

Previous

Return to Gear