From Abel

For anything to do with guitars, amps, effects units and any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: From Abel

Postby abel » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:12 am

Jim,

I look forward to a trip in UK and France (Not sure with Macron in charge). My daughter went to Paris and Scotland in early 2021 and she loved it.
I would also like to visit Scotland. Any friends there? maybe Charles Campbell.
Hoping to meet friends in London and in Surrey, and friends in Paris.
I was invited to the NAMM show, I spent 2 days and got an automatic tuner (Roadie 3), with metronome and winder combined.
Simply amazing. Just put the winder on the string you want to tune, and no matter how far (high or low) you are, it will wind or unwind
to the perfect pitch. I got it for $99.
https://www.roadiemusic.com/roadie3?gclid=CjwKCAjwy_aUBhACEiwA2IHHQFAzu4CedsKvhVAjSq_LT1x3mJew3aLmcufR8n40GXnDsuU0YdpRzxoCeEoQAvD_BwE

Let me know when you're in CA Jim. I don't feel like doing lots of things like we used to do, but we'll manage something.

Blessings to all the friends,
Abel
abel

Full Real Name: Abel Khineche

Postby AlanMcKillop » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:22 pm

Any visit to Scotland, we’ll be sure to meet up. I’m in the central belt Abel, so ideal for commute’s throughout the country.
AlanMcKillop

Full Real Name: Alan McKillop

Postby abel » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:58 pm

Hi Alan,

When (and if) the time comes, I will ask you if you could suggest a City and a hotel in the "Central Belt".

Blessings,
Abel
abel

Full Real Name: Abel Khineche

Previous

Return to Gear