Zoom G1XON PATCHES

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Zoom G1XON PATCHES

Postby Ian Miller » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:33 am

Hi,

Just for information, I’ve just played the track on my iPad using chrome browser and it played perfectly!
An excellent track well played.

Ian
Ian Miller

Full Real Name: Ian Miller

Postby dave robinson » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:16 am

Ian Miller wrote:Hi,

Just for information, I’ve just played the track on my iPad using chrome browser and it played perfectly!
An excellent track well played.

Ian

That's good news, I'm using my iPad Pro and it's like someone keeps touching the turntable and slowing it down at random intervals.
I've even created an account and it's no better.
It's annoying because I can hear it's well played and not the fault of the person who posted it. I will persevere and try to find out what's happening. ;)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby Iain Purdon » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:11 am

FWIW, I have just listened to it on my Mac and it sounds absolutely fine. However, in case the software might be somehow getting in the way on some devices, I have also downloaded the mp3 file separately and can play it fine on my own set-up.

Hope this helps - Iain
Iain Purdon
site admin group
Iain Purdon
Site Admin

Full Real Name: Iain Purdon

Postby dave robinson » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:42 pm

Success ! I've managed to play August's sound file on my Macbook Pro without any problem. :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby augustp » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:09 pm

I am so pleased that you got it to play. I sent it to someone in Cape Town to test it as well. I am so eager to get past treatment so that I can “fire up” the X1On with Dave patches. I have found a way to fit a on/off foot switch to the G1XOn without opening the unit, just by changing the Zoom side guitar jack plug and adding a wire with a lamp type on/off switch to the jack plug. Would anyone be interested in this modification?
augustp

Full Real Name: August Peterson

Previous

Return to Gear