Dave Robinson's Zoom patches

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Dave Robinson's Zoom patches

Postby dave robinson » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:15 am

Sorry to bother everyone again, but as I no longer have any of the Zoom patches that I made for the Zoom G1XFour, could someone guide people to where they can be downloaded.
I am constantly getting enquires for all the patches for all models and I can't help because the only ones I have are for my own G5n, but I am no longer supplying them and wish people to share as requested at the time I agreed to this arrangement.
:)
Dave
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Re: Dave Robinson's Zoom patches

Postby Teflon » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:20 am

There are some here Dave, including the G1four (not sure if they're the same as for G1Xfour) : http://shadowmusic.bdme.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18036

If anyone else has any sets of Daves patches for other Zoom variants, if you send them over to me I'll happily put them with the others in the link (assuming Dave is happy with that, of course).

Cheers,

Cliff
Teflon

Full Real Name: Cliff Bradley

Postby dave robinson » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:00 pm

Thanks Cliff, I often receive requests for the patches and although I thought I had made it clear, I didn't keep copies of them other than my own and have no intention of providing those upon request at any time. I had hoped that this forum could be the access point for anyone in need. :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby dakes2 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:00 pm

I found patches for various zoom models on google drive, but nothing for the Zoom G5N, can anyone please tell me if the G3 patches will work on the G5N,
Thanks.
dakes2

Full Real Name: John Dakin

Postby stratman999 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:55 pm

No, the G3 is an earlier model, if you use tone lib (not guitar lab) and load one patch at a time, I believe you can load G3n patches on the G5n, it will not work on guitar lab, but once on the g5n, you can use guitar lab which is much easier to use in my opinion. :)
stratman999

Full Real Name: David Pickwell

Return to Gear