Alesis Quad Rack Box

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Alesis Quad Rack Box

Postby MagicOurMorris » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:26 pm

!BlNKTiwBGk~$(KGrHqYH-CIEtH5Yfp-mBL,vBfz+s!~~_14.bmp
Alesis Rack Box
!BlNKTiwBGk~$(KGrHqYH-CIEtH5Yfp-mBL,vBfz+s!~~_14.bmp (8.49 KiB) Viewed 2276 times
I thought it might be of interest to anyone looking for a well made rack box for their Alesis Q2/Q20 to let them know that I have just received delivery of such a unit from Alan Johnson of Oakeswell Fine Arts. Alan makes the units, and I have to say that they are really nicely put together. I am not related or involved in any way shape of form with Alan Johnson, but because the standard and quality of these units is so good, I thought credit where credit is due. I'm absolutely delighted with the rack box and, whilst they are not particularly cheap, I feel it to be well worth the the asking price. I'm not the greatest when it comes to techy things, so I do hope that the photo of the unit comes through on this posting ok. Should anyone wish to make enquiries about such a unit Alan's Tel Number is 0121 556 1784
Best Regards to all.
MagicOurMorris

Full Real Name: Keith Sayles

Return to Gear