Whats New?

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Whats New?

Postby KeithDodd » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi Guys
Have not made any conributions for the last few months, namley because i got hooked on "Fiesta on line" game and also because by chance i got back with one of my early 60's beat bands
"Ricky Gleason and the Topspots" and have spent a fair amount of time polishing up a set list we intend to play. Interesting to hear of the new Copicat but dissappointing its digital,
but of course they are improving all the time so they may just great. Has there been any comments on the the Echo verb machine that i may have missed?, i wonder how the members of this site rate them!.
We play our first paid gig this weekend, and as the the room at the pub we are booked at is rather small, i tried out my laney 15c with a line to a 12" ext speaker and its sounds brill, yay!, no need to hump my Fender twin, my back is saved for another day. Thought you might be interested

Cheers, Keith Dodd
KeithDodd

Re: Whats New?

Postby David Martin » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 am

Thanks Keith... that's good news...

The new generation of smaller amps an d better PAs makes such a difference! I'm using a Mesa 5:25 at the mo. Haven't had volume up more than 25%... and carry with one hand!
David M
David Martin
Site Admin

Full Real Name: David Martin

Return to Gear