new old stock vox teardrop

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: new old stock vox teardrop

Postby kipper » Thu May 06, 2010 10:18 pm

hi all just to update this thread i have just recieved my vox teardrop made by phantom guitarworks in the usa :D . it is a fabulous guitar very well made, the finish is one of the best i have seen as good as the burns apache. mine has 3 pickups and the sound is truley a 60`s vintage one. phantom guitars have not just copyed a vox they have resected it and improve it. the owner jack charlies is one of the nicest people you could hope to talk to. really helpfull. this is a top of the line guitar that he makes to order. if you goggle phantom guitarworks you will get there site. email jack charlies and he will reply and give you any information you want. he is a real gentleman who loves what he does. only down side is paying import duty but it is still really good value for your money. peter
kipper

Full Real Name: peter harrison

Previous

Return to Gear