Shadows gear for sale

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Shadows gear for sale

Postby stratacooky » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi, My name is Vince and I live near Wisbech in Cambridgeshire.

A few people on this site know me from the St Neots and Wisbech clubs and some have commented about the quantity of guitars I own :D
I regrettably have to offer for sale some of my guitar collection. :cry:

If anyone is interested I'll post some pictures and more detailed descriptions, or please feel free to contact me.

In the mean time, this is what I have to offer:

Burns Signature Marvin 1964 (modern type) White
Wilson Brothers VM65 Candy red
A Fiesta red, Gold plated hardware Marvin style Bitsocaster (trying to avoid lawsuits here, you know what I mean ;) ) with Tonerider pickups.

I thought it best to offer to you guys first before they go to that famous auction site.

Best regards
Vince
stratacooky

Re: Shadows gear for sale

Postby Chriz » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi Vince

Might be interested in your partsocaster! Can you email me the details/spec and price
Regards Chris

ps Not sure I'm allowed to post email address here??
Chriz

Postby stratacooky » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi Chris

If you use the message service on this site, I'm sure its ok to give out your Email details there as only you and I can see it.

I'm not too sure how to post photos here. I'll have a go at setting up a gallery.

Thanks
Vince
stratacooky

Postby Martyn » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:50 pm

stratacooky wrote:Hi, My name is Vince and I live near Wisbech in Cambridgeshire.
If anyone is interested I'll post some pictures and more detailed descriptions, or please feel free to contact me.
Best regards
Vince

Hi Vince,
Check you private mails.
Cheers,
Martyn
Martyn

Full Real Name: Martyn Welch

Return to Gear