Two hours and two strings later

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Two hours and two strings later

Postby Rosemary » Tue May 18, 2010 6:39 am

Hi Noel, Nick and Roger
Thanks for all your help. As you can see I still have lots to learn so am taking onboard all your comments. I think the strings are probably ok. A couple have a few more winds than others so they don't look very tidy but hopefully I'll do a better job next time and might give those Martin strings a try if I can find them. Most of the guitar shops here are out in the suburbs and the music shop in the city where I shop at lunchtime is very limited in their range.
Best wishes
Rosemary
Rosemary

Full Real Name: Rosemary Beattie

Postby kipper » Tue May 18, 2010 7:10 am

hi rosemary i started playing about 5 years ago maybe a bit longer? :roll: and was just the same as you now, but after changing strings a few times got more confident and now wonder why i was making such a fuss in the first place. you done the right thing asking for help on this great site , and doing it youself. good luck with learning its a worthwhile thing todo. :D peter
kipper

Full Real Name: peter harrison

Postby Rosemary » Tue May 18, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks for your encouraging words, Peter.
All the best
Rosemary
Rosemary

Full Real Name: Rosemary Beattie

Previous

Return to Gear