HBM C/S Anniversary/Sig strats Specifications

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

HBM C/S Anniversary/Sig strats Specifications

Postby keithmantle » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:33 am

Hi All, I have tried the link provided by Scouser Joe for the pdf's but cannot access it ,can anyone let me have copies or WHY . email address is keithinalpsAThotmail.com replace AT with @ thanks Keith
keithmantle

Full Real Name: keith george mantle

Re: HBM C/S Anniversary/Sig strats Specifications

Postby ScouserJoe » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi Keith,

I am sorry for this delayed reply but I rarely visit this site these days and Tony Ramsden has only just informed me of your interest in the PDF. I did ask for the PDF to be 'pinned' in this site to provide easy and permanent access to it for the reasons which are now made obvious by your request. However, the management of this site chose to turn down my request.

The PDF is, however, available on Charlie Hall's site. He has provided a pinned link and the PDF permanently resides on my webspace on his site. Early links to a place on my business website have been removed, but if you scroll down the thread you will find a link to the current location of the PDF. You can find the thread quite easily because it is the first pinned thread to be found in the section titled "FAQ Relating to Hank Marvin and The Shadows".

All the best

Ian
ScouserJoe

Re: HBM C/S Anniversary/Sig strats Specifications

Postby keithmantle » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:43 am

Thanks Ian , Tony has sent me the pdf's, hope you are well, regards Keith
keithmantle

Full Real Name: keith george mantle

Return to Gear