Tape Echo in a Pedal

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Tape Echo in a Pedal

Postby bec » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Looks interesting.
Perhaps Santa will bring me a couple , to add to my collection of electrical sonic re-iterative gadgets
bec

Postby PeterV » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Gents,
Timing is always an unknown as there are many bears on the road to success! When I started the project I've communicated this as I needed an outlook to make sure it was not started without purpose. I know this to also trigger you guys in urging samples. As already mentioned I will get some demo's done, by a blessed guitar player, using the Echomatic 2 somewhere late January. The Echomatic 1 will be second. The pilot will be with only the E2 emu. Remember that this is a mixed project of both electronics and DSP programming and more complex then the eTap VST module who took a total of 380 hours. I'm sure you all would agree with a optimal product that fits my requirements first.

Piet
PeterV

Postby emielvisser48 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Hi Didier,

There is a big difference between the Roland 301 and the RE-20. Because of the different head spacing it is almost impossible to get the right echo's of The Shadows. I got one and like it very much, but for the right echo's I use my Atlantis 1.

Regards,
Emiel
emielvisser48

Full Real Name: Emiel Visser

Postby ecca » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Have you bought 2 yet Rog ?
ecca

Postby PeterV » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:30 pm

PeterV

Postby roger bayliss » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:02 am

ecca wrote:Have you bought 2 yet Rog ?

Hee hee I wish might buy one to start with I think they a great tape delay sim pedal and Piets link seems to have positive reviews overall .. probably the next best thing to a vintage tape machine :idea:

I love stuff like that !
American Pro Series Strat 2017, G&L S500 Natural Ash
roger bayliss

Full Real Name: Roger Bayliss

Previous

Return to Gear