pinnacle twin 30

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: pinnacle twin 30

Postby Abbeyroadie » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Alan, Peter,Dave
Yes interesting where these items of gear get to, this amp seems to have changed hands about 4/5 times.
Can't quite understand why the recover job I prefer it's original look but then I would I was responsible for it.
Peter if you need any further info I'm quite happy to help if I can.
Maybe you could use the I.M option or email me ,if the subject is routine / or no particular interest to others or not best suited to public gaze.
Peter
Abbeyroadie

Postby kipper » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:01 pm

peter thats most kind of kind of you thanks peter
kipper

Full Real Name: peter harrison

Postby AlanMcKillop » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:34 pm

must add its a great amp how they never sold in great numbers is sad really as it is better than loads of other amps out there all hand point to point wireing ef 86 channel what more can you want.

It was a great amp indeed and the reason I went for the Celestion speaker configuration, was to lighten the load. I eventually couldn't get it upstairs myself (had to rely on my son), so I bought an AC15 (single Goodmans Audiom) which was lighter and easier to get in and out of my car and sadly sold the Pinnacle.
AlanMcKillop

Full Real Name: Alan McKillop

Previous

Return to Gear