A Serious Question for you Experts out there?

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: A Serious Question for you Experts out there?

Postby Strummer » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Hi Dave

Just to let you kow I have set the VOX AD 30 VT up your way, and, it has provided excellent results, thank you very much indeed for your inspred, helpful advice.

Very much appreciated.

Strummer (Arthur)
Strummer

Postby dave robinson » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:12 pm

OK we'll call that a result, but now you are in the 'ball park' you can tweak to your heart's content, if it goes the wrong way just revert to where you were before.
Pleased to have been of help. :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby Strummer » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:29 pm

dave robinson wrote:OK we'll call that a result, but now you are in the 'ball park' you can tweak to your heart's content, if it goes the wrong way just revert to where you were before.
Pleased to have been of help. :)

More than helped dear boy, more than helped....you've made me a happy bunny! Lol! Again, thanks a million.

P.S. My cousin is into accoustic and has decided to sell his VOX AD 30 VT, I said I'll buy it £80 mint condition, complete with all the literature as well! Not bad huh? Now I can "fiddle" away with 'other' sounds without having to disturb mine (even though I have it on EDIT). Whoooo ! Hoooo!

Strummer (Arthur)
Strummer

Previous

Return to Gear