VOX Tonelab LE Settings please

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: VOX Tonelab LE Settings please

Postby d jones » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:27 am

Hi Ecca

If i had only known this last week. I did a fashion show at the NEC, next time pop along and we'll find something comfortable for you to slip into!!

Dave
d jones

Postby AlanMcKillop » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:33 am

Can your settings be stored in the Tonelab Dave?
AlanMcKillop

Full Real Name: Alan McKillop

Postby dave robinson » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:39 am

AlanMcKillop wrote:Can your settings be stored in the Tonelab Dave?

Yes :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby keithmantle » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:14 am

The patches Dave has sent me for the tonelab LE or SE are excellent and compare very well with Quads/magic stomps/Zooms etc and don't forget you can also get great Amp/Cab modelling tones as well, Happy Programming Keith
keithmantle

Full Real Name: keith george mantle

Postby dave robinson » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:45 am

The patches that I posted were made by just listening to the ESE and Magicstomp. comparing the taps and re-creating them on the Tonelab. I personally believe that the the Tonelab allows more accuracy than my Zoom G7, which is a good piece of kit and Charlie got the echo taps as close as the machine would allow, but the Tonelab allows almost perfection. The big attraction for me is the built in volume pedal as well as all the other sounds that I have been able to set up for a full show that involves much more than The Shadows tunes. I know that the Magicstomp will do that too, but I have to connect two volume pedals with that set up, which is untidy.
Anyone intending to buy a Tonelab for this purpose needs to remember that only the SE & LE models have the capacity to be able to programme the correct multitap echo patches. There is now a brand new model of the Tonelab, but I haven't seen it and cannot say whether the facility is still included on this machine.
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Previous

Return to Gear