Q2 problem

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Q2 problem

Postby keithmantle » Mon May 16, 2011 10:17 am

Hi All, my Q2 has thrown a wobbler, i sprayed some switch cleaner in the in/outputs to clean contacts and the echoes seemed distant and incorrect (both sets of in/outputs) i took it to The hankies last week for Amanda and it worked perfectly, now its gone the same again, any ideas, does it need a re-boot/set ?thanks Keith
keithmantle

Full Real Name: keith george mantle

Re: Q2 problem

Postby 56 Relic » Mon May 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi Keith
Check the transformer is producing the correct voltage,I had trouble losing programmes (messages like 'bad programme' came up on the screen},
I had ther unit re-programmed twice, nobody could find the cause, cost me a flipping fortune, turned out the transformer was on the blink.
Terry
56 Relic

Postby ecca » Mon May 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Are you bringing it tomorrow Keith ?
Last time I'll be there for a while, holidays next week and another new knee June 7th.
ecca

Postby keithmantle » Mon May 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi Ecc, Yes will be at The Hankies tomorrow, will bring it along. the correct prog No's are on the LCD and echoes but they sound as if there is a delay/slow echo, i have just sprayed the 2 ribbon connections and in/output sockets but still the same
keithmantle

Full Real Name: keith george mantle

Return to Gear