Drakula drums...

Anything to do with drums, percussion and drummers

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Drakula drums...

Postby drakula63 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:17 pm

...well, tries to!!!

I will apologize in advance for the quality of the picture, sound and playing (well mine, anyway!). The band has only been together in this line-up for a few weeks and this was the first time we'd played this song all the way through together!

We have a gig in Derby on November 19th (at the Vic) if anyone would like to come along. It's £3.00 to get in, but it's for charity and it's surely worth it just to see me attempt my drum solo, Little 'C' - or should that be Little 'D'? Either way, it'll be little.

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxfV-H0xu1k
drakula63

Full Real Name: Chris Drake

Re: Drakula drums...

Postby roninnes » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:49 pm

I never knew The Shads to do punk rock but if the youtube link is correct and The Stance is your band, they are loud.
Ron
Ron
roninnes

Full Real Name: Ron Innes

Re: Drakula drums...

Postby drakula63 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi Ron.

...Mind you, Bruce has often said that the Shads were the Sex Pistols of 1958!!!!

The band was formed many, many years ago and has gone through many different manifestations! I joined earlier this year, but this line-up has only been together for a few weeks! Yes, we are LOUD!!! But that's about all we are at the moment! Hopefully we'll have improved by the time of our gig on November 19th! Hopefully any Shads fans in the Derby area will be willing to come along and heckle us/support us.

Cheers!

CD
drakula63

Full Real Name: Chris Drake

Return to Drums and Drummers