Good Bass Player Required

For any discussion about bass guitars, bass players and other bass related subjects

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Postby chas » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Bass player wanted for The Evening Shadows - someone who knows / plays a lot of Shadows numbers and some earlier (60's) Cliff & Shads numbers preferably, and used to playing live. If interested or you know someone who may be, please drop me a line (chas313AThotmail.com - replacing AT with @ or PM me)
In addition to our Shads gigs, we will be doing some combined shows, so would also need to be willing to play/learn some Everly Brothers numbers, where the band would provide the backing for them as well. (should also include a Buddy Holly at a later date...)
Although based in S.London/N.Surrey/N.Kent areas, gigs could be anywhere, with the odd European outing (e.g. Belgium earlier this year, and Holland later in the year).

All replies will be treated with the upmost discretion and in confidence.

Thanks,
Chas de Lacy
chas

Full Real Name: Chas de Lacy

Postby chas » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:54 pm

Bass player wanted for The Evening Shadows - someone who knows / plays a lot of Shadows numbers and some earlier (60's) Cliff & Shads numbers preferably, and used to playing live. If interested or you know someone who may be, please drop me a line (chas313AThotmail.com - replacing AT with @ or PM me)
In addition to our Shads gigs, we will be doing some combined shows, so would also need to be willing to play/learn some Everly Brothers numbers, where the band would provide the backing for them as well. (should also include a Buddy Holly at a later date...)
Although based in S.London/N.Surrey/N.Kent areas, gigs could be anywhere, with the odd European outing (e.g. Belgium earlier this year, and Holland later in the year).

All replies will be treated with the upmost discretion and in confidence.

Thanks,
Chas de Lacy
chas

Full Real Name: Chas de Lacy

Return to Bass and Bass Players