Bass guitar sheet music

Anything to do with bass guitars, bass players and other bass related subjects

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Bass guitar sheet music

Postby davidturner » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi all, I hope everyone had a great christmas. I know I did. the wife bought me a new bass amp and its great. Anyway I am trying to find bass guitar sheet music without any success. I have searched most of the online shops and local ones with no luck. I did get some from this forum. But a lot of it is in tab form. I am finding most of it dosn't sound anywhere close. I want to get some of the more simple ones. ( or slower tempo ones ) I have been able to do F.B.I. Preferably in sheet music form. Things like Deerhunter, Midnight and Blue Star. If any one has any I would be gratefull.
Thanks David.
davidturner

Re: Bass guitar sheet music

Postby JohnBassist » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi David
Firstly, welcome to the "Bass-side" of Shadows music.
For Shadows Bass music in "sheet music" form you could not do better than download some of Jay Bass' excellent sheet music collection on the old site - (it has not been downloaded to the new site yet) - I thnk you'll find most of what you want there.
All the best.
John
JohnBassist

Postby davidturner » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Great. Any idea how I can get my hands on the music or when it will be accessible?
Cheers David.
davidturner

Postby ShadsBass » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:03 pm

You can access the music by going to:
http://www.berkshireshadows.org/forums/
Login or register then go to the 'New Downloads Available' area where you will find all of Jay Bass' sheet music.
Eric
ShadsBass

Full Real Name: Eric Pole

Postby Jay Bass » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:15 pm

davidturner wrote:Great. Any idea how I can get my hands on the music or when it will be accessible?
Cheers David.

Hi david
The bass music sheets i write are too large for this Site
They are still available As Shads bass Says on the berkshire forum
http://www.berkshireshadows.org/forums/ ... &showcat=6

if there are any tracks you want that are not there,send me a Pm on this site and i will send you a copy via email
if i have it.
they are all in jpeg format
so you can download & print them off.

regards
Jay
Jay Bass

Full Real Name: Jay Van Harte

Postby davidturner » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:25 pm

I am having a lot of difficulty downloading from the berkshire site. I am regestered and it wont allow me to do so. What I am after is some easier versions of bass sheet music. I have used your version of F.B.I. and have just about mastered it. It was great to play along with. any other easier ones suitable for a begginer like myself would be great.
Thanks David.
davidturner

Postby Jay Bass » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 pm

davidturner wrote:I am having a lot of difficulty downloading from the berkshire site. I am regestered and it wont allow me to do so. What I am after is some easier versions of bass sheet music. I have used your version of F.B.I. and have just about mastered it. It was great to play along with. any other easier ones suitable for a begginer like myself would be great.
Thanks David.

Hi david
send me a pm With your email address ,I will Email you some bass parts To try
Midnight
Blue star
sleepwalk

Jay
Jay Bass

Full Real Name: Jay Van Harte

Return to Bass and Bass Players