Steve Reynolds Funeral 17 June 2021

For anything about people who are not Shadows members

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Steve Reynolds Funeral

Postby Teflon » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:36 pm

Thanks so much for the update Ian. I must confess, I didn't realise they had been unable to have the funeral - it must be such a traumatic time for the family, they really do have my sympathies.

Not much else to say really, such a tragic loss at such an early age.

Cliff
Teflon

Full Real Name: Cliff Bradley

Re: Steve Reynolds - Hank2k

Postby artyman » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:44 pm

I've learnt that Steve suffered a massive blockage to the main artery resulting in a fatal heart attack. his funeral takes place on the 17th June, I'm sure all our thoughts will be with his family. A 'Just Giving' page has been set up to contribute to a charity that Steve supported, so if you want to give and leave a tribute https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/kevin-hurst4?utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3GUhqHcniuFBbYcx16AUHFEamoWJvwE6-iEoDiam6Wz39V8CaQZyFN1zE

RIP Steve and thanks for all the music.
artyman

Full Real Name: Ken Gillam

Re: Steve Reynolds Funeral

Postby Iain Purdon » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:51 pm

Iain Purdon
site admin group
Iain Purdon
Site Admin

Full Real Name: Iain Purdon

Re: Steve Reynolds Funeral 17 June 2021

Postby SantyCarol » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:29 pm

It's heartwarming to see the creation of a 'Just Giving' page in Steve's honor, allowing us to contribute to a cause close to his heart. Leaving a tribute alongside the donation is a beautiful way to remember and honor his memory. On a personal note, as I was researching information about death and funerals, I came across butterfly blue granite as an intriguing option for grave markers. Its striking appearance and symbolism could serve as a fitting tribute to Steve's life. As a newcomer to this forum, I appreciate the opportunity to connect with others and share our experiences during these challenging times.
Last edited by SantyCarol on Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SantyCarol

Full Real Name: Santy Carol

Postby Gatwick1946 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:37 am

That is heartning news, in these gloomy times. It seems only a short while ago that at least once a week, I would view his latest post on Youtube and try to learn from his playing of our favourite tunes.

Sic transit

Kindest regards,

Christopher
Gatwick1946

Full Real Name: Christopher Richard Hill

Postby sakurama » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:41 am

Losing someone so young is never easy, and not being able to have the funeral adds another layer of difficulty for the family. During these tough times, exploring eco-friendly ways to honor their memory, like aquamation as discussed on sites like https://greenfarewells.com/, might offer a thoughtful and respectful way to remember their loved one. Sending heartfelt sympathies to the family during this challenging period.
sakurama

Full Real Name: Leslie Blake

Previous

Return to People