Band members wanted West Mids/Worcestershire

Anything about people who are not Shadows members

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Band members wanted West Mids/Worcestershire

Postby strat-man » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi all anyone fancy getting together to form a half decent function band ? I am itching to get out again after 18month break, if I dont start again soon, I will just have to go out and buy a new guitar to cheer myself up !
strat-man

Re: Band members wanted West Mids/Worcestershire

Postby wccc » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi, I live in Stourport and like yourself would really like to meet up with other musicians.
I am now retired and can get together anytime. You can if you wish email me at ks243@yahoo.co.uk
Best Regards. Keith.
wccc

Re: Band members wanted West Mids/Worcestershire

Postby paul2 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:33 am

I am a rythm guitarist interested in shadows music and rock and roll in general. I have limited gigging experiance but have been playing the best part of 20 years and am a reasonable standard. Bands can be a funny thing, everyone needs to gel, expectations have to be the same as does the logistics of meeting up for rehearsals etc. Might be wise to meet up at a club event to do a few songs to see what happens. I am Derby based but prepared to travel, could you get to the Staffs club or do you attend a club near you?
paul2

Return to People