Hi there

Anything about people who are not Shadows members

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Hi there

Postby AngeliqueNL » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 am

Hi all!

It's been a while since I was active on the web, other then a message every now and again on my Facebook page uploaded from my mobile phone ;-)
The last couple of Months have been busy and stuff (let's call it LIFE, covering some good and sad stuff)...
I missed the switch from Shadowmusic from Chris's address to this our new home, even though I did become a member thanks to David sending me a request.
Sorry guys and girls that I haven't been more active and interested, but I intend to change that from now on... well since yesterday afternoon really ;-) when I finally posted my first message!
No seriously, I just read David's posting on our 10th anniversary and I was amazed that it's 10 years already!
I used to spend almost every week-end in the old chatroom, where I met up with so many people and made so many friends (to name a few ; Slammer, Rob, Jim, Alan, Bernie, Caro, Burt Burns (RIP my friend), Steve, Waffles, JJ, Chris, Henry (RIP my friend) and many many others!).
Unfortunately since MSN removed the chatrooms that all changed. I haven't used this chatroom yet, but will sure check it out some time.
Anyway, I'm glad to see this website is still up and running!
I haven't attended any of the Reunion concerts yet as I had to cancel my trip to the UK, I'm glad to say that I managed to sell my tickets on so atleast someone else is able to enjoy these wonderful shows.
I will see the boys in Brussels as well as both nights in Rotterdam, so.. I still have something to look forward to! :thumbup:

See you all online or @ the shows!

Groetjes
@ngel(ique)
AngeliqueNL

Re: Hi there

Postby David Martin » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:51 am

So pleased to see you here... keep smiling!
David M
David Martin
Site Admin

Full Real Name: David Martin

Postby alanbakewell » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:58 am

Hi Angel, I see on your "Spaces" page that one of the things you dislike is "People who won't show their emotions". Come on over to the "Hankies" and see me and Ecca.
There's no danger of emotions not being shown there. :D :D :D I see also that you dislike baked beans. A bad experience sometime in the past perhaps? :o

It's good here isn't it? :mrgreen:

Cheers, Alan.
To know and have known the love of a little dog is a truly wonderful thing.
alanbakewell

Full Real Name: Alan Bakewell

Postby AngeliqueNL » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:23 am

Hi DM thanks, it's nice to be back!
Alan, you're still as 'crazy' as ever I see :mrgreen: thanks for your message, it's nice to be back! And as for the baked beans... wouldn't eat them not even if it was the last thing on the planet ugh! :sick: hahaha
See you online guys!
Last edited by AngeliqueNL on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AngeliqueNL

Postby AlanMcKillop » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Yep, we always live on memories, great days in the chat room in times past and don't forget Ron (drifter) RIP.
AlanMcKillop

Full Real Name: Alan McKillop

Postby AngeliqueNL » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:18 pm

oh yes, Driffy... how could I forget to mention him in previous message :'( thanks for reminding me @lan!
AngeliqueNL

Return to People