Is She A Member Here ?

For anything about people who are not Shadows members

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Is She A Member Here ?

Postby stratshadow » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey Silvia....do a proper promotion for the gig! ;) ...only joking :D , but if anyone lives in the Bristol / Bath area please try and come on Sunday afternoon to the gig in Neston nr Corsham. It's a small local gig in my village to raise some hall funds, the food will be great!....we will play some Shadows stuff for sure!
Information about the gig is on the video below. Nice to meet you all by the way....best regards, KEVIN 8-)

stratshadow

Postby Mikey » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 pm

stratshadow wrote:Hey Silvia....do a proper promotion for the gig! ;) ...only joking :D , but if anyone lives in the Bristol / Bath area please try and come on Sunday afternoon to the gig in Neston nr Corsham. It's a small local gig in my village to raise some hall funds, the food will be great!....we will play some Shadows stuff for sure!
Information about the gig is on the video below. Nice to meet you all by the way....best regards, KEVIN 8-)

Kevin

I'm going to do my best to be there at Neston tomorrow. After all, if Silvia can come all the way from Germany I have no excuse! Incidentally, have you and Silvia heard of the Songs & Whispers circuit in Germany? A friend of mine, Simon Felton runs a small independent record label called Pink Hedgehog Records (you can find his web via Google). He went to Germany last month as part of a duo called Garfields Birthday and they did the Songs & Whispers tour covering bremen
osnabruck and several other locations. They had a great time with some great audience reaction. Check them out on you tube - just search under Songs & Whispers.
I hope to see you and Silvia tomorrow.
Mikey

Postby abel » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Hi Silvia, Kevin,

Great to see you here. Your shining talent will be rightly appreciated here.
A most deserving duo that have come a long way and is sure to bring the house down in Kevin's hometown,

Blessings to you and to all,
Abel
abel

Full Real Name: Abel Khineche

Postby tonykiek » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 am

Hi Silvie,

Have you had a look at the Yamaha Motif XS keyboard/wokstation, and if so how would you compare it with your big Ketron board?
tonykiek

Full Real Name: Tony Kiek

Previous

Return to People